About Me

This page is dedicated to my love of beer. I don’t mean just any beer either, but quality craft beer. My love of craft beer started many many moons ago. I discovered that there was beer out there that wasn’t your typical, always a commercial for during a sports game, or sponsor of something on that Sports channel the Centers around showing highlights. After my introduction to craft beer I started to want to learn more about it (I am still learning) and try as many different types of beer as possible.

So I will tell you what beer I am drinking, what the flavors are, and more if you are interested.


Thursday, December 12, 2013

Terrapin - Moo hoo





Terripan Beer Co.

Moo Hoo - A chocolate milk stout.

The color of this beer is a rich deep brown that is completely opaque.  It's a beer that looks completely like chocolate syrup.  It's very inviting.

The aroma of this beer gives off a nice roasted malt.  There is a nice rich chocolate scent as well.  The smell is rich and has a mild sweetness along with the roastiness.  It's a wonderful smell and perfect for a chocolate stout.

On the palate there is a nice roasted malt flavor and a slight dryness.  This beer also has a mild chocolate flavor and a sweetness that you expect from a milk stout.  The beer reminds me of a weak milk chocolate.  That's not a bad thing, just the best comparison I can make regarding the flavor.  Of course there is a slight alcohol flavor that makes this an adult chocolate milk.

Overall this is a decent stout.  There is a good amount of the flavor.  It's not out of this world, but a very solid beer, and great for cool day to have after dinner for dessert.  A good beer from Terrapin.

No comments:

Post a Comment