About Me

This page is dedicated to my love of beer. I don’t mean just any beer either, but quality craft beer. My love of craft beer started many many moons ago. I discovered that there was beer out there that wasn’t your typical, always a commercial for during a sports game, or sponsor of something on that Sports channel the Centers around showing highlights. After my introduction to craft beer I started to want to learn more about it (I am still learning) and try as many different types of beer as possible.

So I will tell you what beer I am drinking, what the flavors are, and more if you are interested.


Thursday, September 5, 2013

Punk'n




Uinta Brewing Company

Punk'n Harvest Pumpkin Ale - Seasonal pumpkin ale

The color of this beer is a littler copper color.

The aroma of this beer gives off a mild roasted sense with a hint of honey, and seasonal spice.

On the palate this beer has a wonderful job of balancing the roasted pumpkin flavor with the spices.  The roasted pumpkin flavor is the first thing you notice, then you will get a little bit of that honey flavor.  The nutmeg and hop bitterness come together on the backend of the beer.  It's a beer that in between sips will play on your tongue and let you notice all the flavors.  

It's a very good seasonal brew. A little bit different than other pumpkin beers.  This organic ale might not be for everyone, but what beer is?  I know I enjoyed, and if you try it I hope you enjoy is as well.



No comments:

Post a Comment