About Me

This page is dedicated to my love of beer. I don’t mean just any beer either, but quality craft beer. My love of craft beer started many many moons ago. I discovered that there was beer out there that wasn’t your typical, always a commercial for during a sports game, or sponsor of something on that Sports channel the Centers around showing highlights. After my introduction to craft beer I started to want to learn more about it (I am still learning) and try as many different types of beer as possible.

So I will tell you what beer I am drinking, what the flavors are, and more if you are interested.


Friday, September 6, 2013

Football season

Now that football season has started, don't forget to get a beer to go with whatever game you are watching.  Here's a fun little trick to help you expand your beer palate.  With every game you watch, try to have a different beer.  Don't sit there with a regular old 30 pack in your fridge.  Go out, and find a place that let's you make your own six packs and make one!  Don't over do it though, remember part of enjoying your beer is doing so in a responsible way. Half the fun of drinking good beer is remembering it, so you know what you had, how it tasted, so if you want it again you know what to get.  
Enjoy the season!!!  And if you play fantasy football, may no injuries effect your team!

No comments:

Post a Comment