About Me

This page is dedicated to my love of beer. I don’t mean just any beer either, but quality craft beer. My love of craft beer started many many moons ago. I discovered that there was beer out there that wasn’t your typical, always a commercial for during a sports game, or sponsor of something on that Sports channel the Centers around showing highlights. After my introduction to craft beer I started to want to learn more about it (I am still learning) and try as many different types of beer as possible.

So I will tell you what beer I am drinking, what the flavors are, and more if you are interested.


Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Good JuJu - Ginger Ale




Left Hand Brewing Company

Good JuJu - A Ginger spiced ale

The color of this beer is a wonderful orange/gold color.  

The aroma of this brew is in your face ginger.  But I also get a small hint of lemon.  

On the palate the first thing I get is ginger, obviously, it is a ginger beer.  There  is a small hint of lemon, but is a small hint, and completely of overpowered by the ginger.  The beer also feels a little watery, not a lot of body.  On the backend there is a slight bit of bitterness, which actually does a little to balance out the ginger.

Overall I feel this beer is just ok.  There is ginger, a lot of ginger, but the body of the beer isn't there.  I like the fact there is a little bit of lemon flavor, or at least I get a lemon flavor, but the wateriness of the beer is a bother.  A beer worth a try, if you like trying different things.

I love the art on this bottle!  It's one of the reason I wanted to try this beer.   

No comments:

Post a Comment