About Me

This page is dedicated to my love of beer. I don’t mean just any beer either, but quality craft beer. My love of craft beer started many many moons ago. I discovered that there was beer out there that wasn’t your typical, always a commercial for during a sports game, or sponsor of something on that Sports channel the Centers around showing highlights. After my introduction to craft beer I started to want to learn more about it (I am still learning) and try as many different types of beer as possible.

So I will tell you what beer I am drinking, what the flavors are, and more if you are interested.


Thursday, December 25, 2014

Fish Tale - Bolg




Fish Tale Ales Brewery

Bolg - Belgain Stlye Tripel, The Hobbit Edition

I would normally do a full review but I don't have the time, so he is a condensed version.  Color is a cloudy gold, with hues of yellow and orange scattered throughout.  The aroma is bready, and yeasty.  It's not very enticing.  On the palate the barely there carbonation gives way to a beer lacking in flavor.  It is a weird mix of malt and bitterness, it leaves a nice warming sensation.  Overall this beer sucks.  1 out of 5.

No comments:

Post a Comment