About Me

This page is dedicated to my love of beer. I don’t mean just any beer either, but quality craft beer. My love of craft beer started many many moons ago. I discovered that there was beer out there that wasn’t your typical, always a commercial for during a sports game, or sponsor of something on that Sports channel the Centers around showing highlights. After my introduction to craft beer I started to want to learn more about it (I am still learning) and try as many different types of beer as possible.

So I will tell you what beer I am drinking, what the flavors are, and more if you are interested.


Saturday, November 29, 2014

Iron Hill - The Great Imperial Pumpkin Ale




Iron Hill Brewery

The Great Imperial Pumpkin Ale

I am not doing a full review on this beer.  I am just letting you all know that this in probably my favorite pumpkin beer.  It has a wonderful chestnut color, it has a nice fall aroma that gives off a hint of spice and let's you know that this will be a good beer.  The flavor is balanced and amazing.  Iron hill is my go to local brewery.  If you can find one near you get some of this beer next year.  It gets a 4.95 out of 5!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment