About Me

This page is dedicated to my love of beer. I don’t mean just any beer either, but quality craft beer. My love of craft beer started many many moons ago. I discovered that there was beer out there that wasn’t your typical, always a commercial for during a sports game, or sponsor of something on that Sports channel the Centers around showing highlights. After my introduction to craft beer I started to want to learn more about it (I am still learning) and try as many different types of beer as possible.

So I will tell you what beer I am drinking, what the flavors are, and more if you are interested.


Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Hardywood - Peach Tripel



It's good!!!
Cloudy light orange, that fades to a nice golden.  The sent is nice and balanced with a mild peach scent with a nice kick of sweetness.  The flavor is sweet and tart and wonderful!  Sorry for the short review... this beer is quality and from a great VA brewery!  4 out of 5!

No comments:

Post a Comment